Sunday 8 May 2011

Ancillary

We choose to do a magazine and an film poster, we choose these two different types of artifacts due to the fact they're the most popular medias of film promotion, as long with a trailer.

I personally also find the Magazine cover and poster to be more effective and eye catching than the other popular types of advertisement.

1st Draft Of Magazine Cover

This is the first draft of our film magazine cover. 

Although this was only a work in progress, I was very unhappy with the magazine at this stage, for several different reasons:
  • I thought the colours didn't really work, especially when they were barley visible next to the black back ground.
  • There is a large chunk of redness that isn't really used for anything.
  • The cover as a whole looked blank and boring.
  • The large amount of space around the 'NFR' logo.
  • The Enter Sandman logo looks weak and patchy and like it doesn't really fit in.
  • The 'squearness' of the artifact was brought in to deliberation.
  • The text doesn't really stand out.
  • The magazine isn't particularly eye catching.


Final Magazine Cover
 
This is our final magazine cover, I've had feed back from many different people telling me what an vast improvement that this is to the 1st draft. I created this final product my self.


This is our final Draft for our magazine cover. This was created by my partner, Anna Loyns.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment